Monday, October 19, 2009

Introduction

A.
Sanchez Barry, from Financial Business informatics.
Favorite Past Times: Playing guitar, playing soccer, skating and playing computer.
Favorite Singer: Taylor Swift cause she's hot. I don't listen to her music.
TV programme: Teletubbies.
Favorite Internet sites: www.youtube.com
I don't have a favorite hang out. I go wherever the wind blows.
B.
I am passionate about playing the guitar. One tip about this skill/hobby is to have good posture. A link to find out more about this skill is obviously a guitar website; www.ultimate-guitar.com.

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog you have there!

    I think Taylor Swift is hot too.

    I visit www.ultimate-guitar.com everyday too even though i don't play the guitar.

    I think it's really nice there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all shows you like to watch teletubbies. =x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice blog you have!

    I also like Taylor Swift

    Next time we play soccer together

    ReplyDelete