Monday, February 8, 2010

Purpose. I chose this criteria as it incorporates intended audience, aims, intended coverage and objectives. I chose this criteria for stomp in particular as I, in the first place, do no know the actual purpose of Stomp.com as is it a site based on happenings, flaws of humans and a social networking forum. By finding out if the purpose of the website, I can tell whether a website is going to be useful for my research in the future. Lessons learnt would be that no real privacy hangs over stomps, people can post things about people that they want and this shows that the website does not have high privacy levels.

I feel good about sharing my views as wiki turns out to be an outlet i can share my many ideas and philosophy to the whole world easily and to check if anyone agrees with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment